Frequently Asked Questions
The FlexrGO Lite app is a lite version designed for iPhone. It is compatible with the iPhone 6, 7, 8, X, XS — with IOS 10 and later.
Please notice, the lite app can only be used as a real-time monitor. To make a video record or review previous records, please use the iPad app of FlexrGO.
The full version of the iPhone app is on its way, coming soon!
Contact our customer service representative via live chat or firstname.lastname@example.org.
30 DAY Satisfaction Refund Policy
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase of the product within 30 days of purchase, please contact us and initial the return process at email@example.com.
To be eligible for a return,
- A return authorization from Healer Tech must be included along with your returned product.
- You must return the Product to Healer Tech to receive a refund. Returned Product(s) must be in good physical condition (not physically broken or damaged). All accessories originally included with your purchase must be included with your return.
- Shipping and handling charges, gift wrap fees, and taxes paid (such as state, customs, or VAT) are not refundable.
- You are responsible for and must prepay all shipping charges and you assume the risk of loss or damage to the returned Product(s) while in transit back to Healer Tech.
- All returned units have a $25 restocking fee per single unit.
- This return policy applies only to the original purchaser of the Product that was purchased from an authorized reseller or sales channel
1 YEAR Limited Warranty Policy
Our policy lasts 1 year. If 1 year have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a replacement.
To obtain warranty service, please contact us and initial the replacement process at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To obtain warranty service,
- A replacement authorization from Healer Tech must be included along with your returned product.
- This Limited Product Warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the Product that was purchased from an authorized reseller or sales channel.
- This warranty does not apply to a Product or part of a Product that has been serviced, altered, refurbished, or modified by anyone who is not authorized by Healer Tech, nor does it apply to any cosmetic damage such as scratches and dents. In addition, this Limited Product Warranty does not apply to damage or defects caused by (a) use with non-FlexrGO products; (b) accident, abuse, misuse, mishandling, flood, fire, earthquake or other external causes; (c) normal wear and tear or aging of the Product such as discoloration or stretching; or (d) operating the Product (i) outside the permitted or intended uses described by Healer Tech, (ii) not in accordance with instructions provided by Healer Tech, or (iii) with improper voltage or power supply.
- You are responsible for all shipping charges and you assume the risk of loss or damage to the returned Product(s) while in transit back to Healer Tech.